Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.: Employment, Jobs, Career & Work
A Group of Companies
|Chairman & CEO:
||Warren E. Buffett
Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance
Company of Nebraska and the
Acme Brick, Benjamin Moore & Co.,
Fruit of the Loom�,
The Pampered Chef� & many others
|Careers & Jobs:
The above link takes you to a full list of subsidiaries. Links below will take you to those companies' career pages.
Working For Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.
Berkshire Hathaway is a large group of companies and subsidiaries, each of which has their own career pages. Listed below are links to each of those companies where you will find a wide array of career opportunities, and unless otherwise noted, links are to career pages:
- Acme Brick Company
- Applied Underwriters
- Ben Bridge Jeweler
- Benjamin Moore & Co.
- Berkshire Hathaway Group - Home Page (no career page found)
- Berkshire Hathaway Homestates Companies
- Borsheim's Fine Jewelry
- Buffalo NEWS, Buffalo NY - Home Page (for local jobs follow the jobs link on this page).
- Business Wire
- Central States Indemnity Company
- Clayton Homes
- CTB Inc.
- Fechheimer Brothers Company - Home Page
- Forest River - Home Page
- Fruit of the Loom� - Home Page
- Garan Incorporated - Home Page
- GEICO Auto Insurance
- Helzberg Diamonds
- H.H. Brown Shoe Group
- HomeServices of America, a subsidiary of MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company - Home Page
- International Dairy Queen, Inc.
- Iscar Metalworking Companies - Home Page
- Johns Manville
- Jordan's Furniture
- Justin Brands - Landing Page with links to Chippewa Boots, Justin Boots, Nocona Boots & Tony Lama Boots.
- McLane Company
- Medical Protective
- MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company
- MiTek Inc.
- National Indemnity Company
- Nebraska Furniture Mart
- The Pampered Chef�
- Precision Steel Warehouse, Inc. - Home Page
- RC Willey Home Furnishings
- Scott Fetzer Companies - Landing page with links to each of the companies.
- See's Candies
- Shaw Industries
- Star Furniture
- United States Liability Insurance Group
- Wesco Financial Corporation - Home Page
- XTRA Corporation
Compensation & Benefits
All of the companies above offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages. And although they may vary slightly from company to company, the benefits for the most part include health insurance, vacation and holiday pay, 401k & profit sharing programs and work/life programs, just to name a few.
Browse Companies By Ranking:
1 - 100 *
101 - 200 *
201 - 300 *
301 - 400 *
401 - 500 *