We welcome you to JobBank USA and hope your job hunting experience
is a pleasant one. We hope you find our resources useful.
1. Did you complete high school?
2. What subjects did you like best? Why?
3. What subjects did you like least? Why?
4. Did you attend college, trade or business school?
a. Name / location:
d. Course of study or major:
5. What subjects did you like the best? Why?
6. What subjects did you like the least? Why?
7. Do you have or have you ever had a mentor? In what?
8. Do you have a good formal education? Explain.
9. Do you have a good informal education? Explain.
10. Did you have a career/occupation plan in school? What was it?
11. Is your present vocation/occupation in the same general field that you had planned?
If no, how did you get your first job? Why did you take it?
12. What did you learn in school that will help you in the positions that you are applying
or looking for?
13. Would any of your instructors write a letter of reference and give a good recommendation to an employer? What might this letter read like?
[ Back | Forward | Table of Contents ]
Back to JobBank USA Home Page "Copyright © Building Blocks Unlimited, All Rights Reserved.
Warning: This work is subject to the Copyright Act of the United States and is the property of Building Blocks Unlimited. Any downloading, printing, transmitting, copying, alteration or modification of any part of this work without the express prior consent of the author, is strictly prohibited and is a violation of law".