We welcome you to JobBank USA and hope your job hunting experience
is a pleasant one. We hope you find our resources useful.
1. Have any good habits? What are they?
2. Know how habits are developed?
3. Finish each task you begin?
4. Consider your intelligence to be above average?
5. Currently have a high or low self-esteem?
6. Know how self-esteem is developed?
7. Speak proper English? What does "speak proper English" mean to you?
8. Know how to write proper English? What does this mean to you?
9. Provide yourself with enough time and money to help you develop your strengths and skills to the fullest?
10. Know what your body language says about you?
11. Ever argue with yourself mentally?
[ Back | Forward | Table of Contents ]
Back to JobBank USA Home Page
"Copyright © Building Blocks Unlimited, All Rights Reserved.
Warning: This work is subject to the Copyright Act of the United States and is the property of Building Blocks Unlimited. Any downloading, printing, transmitting, copying, alteration or modification of any part of this work without the express prior consent of the author, is strictly prohibited and is a violation of law".