Research Sources of Additional Information: Medical and Health Services Managers
Information about undergraduate and graduate academic programs in this field is available from:
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration, 730 11th St. NW., Washington, DC 20001-4510. Internet: http://www.aupha.org
For a list of accredited graduate programs in medical and health services administration, contact:
- Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education, 2000 North 14th St., Suite 780, Arlington, VA 22201 Internet: http://www.cahmeweb.org
For information about career opportunities in long-term care administration, contact:
- American College of Health Care Administrators, 300 N. Lee St., Suite 301, Alexandria, VA 22314. Internet: http://www.achca.org
For information about career opportunities in medical group practices and ambulatory care management, contact:
- Medical Group Management Association, 104 Inverness Terrace East, Englewood, CO 80112-5306.
For information about medical and healthcare office managers, contact:
- Professional Association of Health Care Office Management, 461 East Ten Mile Rd., Pensacola, FL 32534-9712.